Wednesday, September 03, 2008

School again!

School again, school again!
Let me tell you a story. On Friday we went to see the school lists. I really,really,really wanted a teacher. So I went. "Mme R. not Mme. G." I was sad, but that was nothing compared to what happened next, I looked for three names. "Samantha, Mara and Clare." None of them in my class!
I was so bummed! First a teacher, now no friends. Not even my boy friends ( friends that are boys) were in my class and I have 8 boy friends! But the first day of school soon came and I try to make the best of it. My teach said there were no hooks so we were going to share lockers! How great! I said I could go in a group of three me, Maggie and someone else. Kira. Boy I can not wait for my third day of school tomorrow! THE END!
the pony dreamer!

No comments: