Sunday, September 14, 2008

Music, music and more music!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Reader,
Last post I told you my three favorite bands. Well here is a music video of Pure NRG. Hope you Like it!:0)
Don't you just love music!? I sure do.
I did not get the teacher I was hoping to have, I know God was still looking out for me because he gave me new friends, a locker and Music. I bet you are wondering why I'm thanking God for music. Well it's because, last Monday our Music teacher told us that the grade 7 and 8 only got to play instruments, but since we are in a split class we, grade sixes get to play an instrument. Well right away I knew what I wanted to play. Something my dad used to play. Well she told us how to put these instruments together and boy it took forever and ever and ever. But when she read the names and asked what instrument they wanted I chose......................... sorry have to go! Bye now!


Just kidding. I chose the TENOR SAX!!!!! Dad still has his so I can play it at home too! Go me. Thank you God. Well thanks for reading,
The Pony Dreamer!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Congratulations Tirzah!!! I'm so glad to hear your good news.

So....if you were in the other grade six class you wouldn't be playing an instrument...hmmm. God certainly knows what He's doing, even when it doesn't seem to make sense to us.

Bless you girlie! So happy for you!

xo

Cathy said...

Tirzah! You are doing an amazing job on your blog!!!